Nanik Japan, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as “we”) recognizes the importance of your privacy on the Internet. The information you provide to Nanik Japan Inc. will be treated with the utmost care. We implement the following measures regarding the protection of personal information provided by you such as name, address, telephone number, and email address.
2. We will use personal information only within the scope necessary for the achievement of purposes stated herein, except for cases permitted under the related laws or regulations. For cases different from the list herein, we will separately specify purpose(s) in advance of collecting information.
- ・To respond to inquiries and consultations
- ・To send out requested materials and catalogs
- ・To provide information about our products
- ・To provide services such as maintenance related to our products
- ・To conduct surveys and analysis based on questionnaires, etc.
- 3. In order to achieve the above purpose of use, we may provide personal information to business contractors or business partners. In such case, we will select a company with sufficient protection policies of personal information and will take necessary and appropriate measures such as concluding a contract for personal information protection. If there is a request for disclosure from a public institution such as court or police in accordance with laws and regulations, we may provide it to that public institution.
- 4. In order to properly handle customer’s personal information and to prevent unauthorized access to personal information, and to prevent loss, destruction, falsification and leakage of personal information, we will maintain internal regulations and management system, educate employees, and will continue to review and take appropriate measures to protect your personal information.
Regarding the disclosure, correction, deletion, etc. of personal information, we will promptly respond as soon as we can confirm that the request comes from the person himself/herself.